Almshouses, North St., Midhurst
Originally built early 17th century, and used as a school from c1830 - 1847. They were re-built c1860.
photo:- Phil Dixon - 2006 - - next gallery image - - larger image
Part of the Rother Valley Guide by Gravelroots
Searching for something specific, use the indexes
This site is best viewed in 1024 x 768
using Internet Explorer