main index | directories | Rother Valley trail | photo galleries | Vintage Trail | local travel | fire service | police service | schools | railways | pubs | BB | churches | A272 | contact us


 
Christmas tree fire destroys a living room in under a minute
A house fire, most likely sparked by faulty Christmas tree lights, envelopes a living room in a shocking 46 seconds.
Enjoy your Christmas but check your Christmas tree lights are in good condition and turn them off before you go to bed.
10 December 2010
 
return to previous window | Fire Service index
 
Part of the Rother Valley Guide by Gravelroots
Searching for something specific, use the indexes
This site is best viewed full screen, F11, in 1024 x 768 or higher
WaterAid's vision is of a world where everyone has access to safe water and sanitation

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Google Sitemap Generator