The Mill House
Partially hidden from view by the foliage the house is on the site of the former Findon Windmill that was
operational from 1825 until 1888. The mill was demolished soon after leaving just the Mill House and a
few cottages further down the slope. The current structure utilises much of the former though the
rotunda was added in 2005. The cottages to the west of the house survived in a dilapidated state until eventually demolished during the Second World War.