The Three Moles Pub
The Three Moles was originally built as the Railway Hotel in 1872 to serve Selham Station which is nearby and now a
private house. Called The Railway Inn, six months later (1873) owing to the number of Railway Inns in the area it was
renamed The Three Moles. Taking it's name from the three moles on the Mitford crest, this being the family who where
the owners (& still are to this day [2008]). Around 1900 King & Barnes brewery of Horsham acquired the lease which
they held until 1998, when it became a Freehouse once more. Apart from a few alterations which were made internally
in 1988 to make a larger bar & bring the toilets indoors, very few changes have been made since it originally opened.
 
Information above in part from 3 moles website
 
Note: April 2008, the new tenants have made substantial interior alterations.
 
move down - - - Val Wingate - - - Licensees of the 3 moles from 1872 - - - King & Sons pricelist 1893
 
The Three Moles Pub, Selham [prior to changes made April 2008]
Tom Przepiorka from Heyshott & Alex Caetano enjoying an after-work pint in the cosy traditional setting
photo:- Phil Dixon - - 12 July, 2007 - - next gallery image - - enlarge

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Three Moles pub, Selham [prior to changes made April 2008]
photo:- Phil Dixon - - 12 July, 2007 - - next gallery image

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Three Moles, Selham
photo:- Phil Dixon - - 12 July, 2007 - - back to gallery
list of Licensees since 1872